Trying to Conceive Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yay 3500 Calories officially gone.

Today I weighed in (I weigh myself everyday, it helps me be better accountable) and Was 237. Finally I am seeing a little movement on the scale.  The last 3 days I have been the same, which I'm actually okay with. I just don't want to see a gain. I'm getting nervous because I'm coming to TOM here in a few days and I tend to gain a few pounds. If I notice I can get it right back off again. I am going to really watch my calories and drink tons of water to keep the bloating down.I'm almost certain I'm not pregnant this month so that is what I am preparing for. 

It is amazing how after only 5 days of eating better how much better I feel. I used to sleep 8-9 hours a night and sometimes even have a nap in, unless I had an energy drink. (haven't had one in about a week now) The last few nights I have had to get out of bed after only 7 hours which is great since I work from home I have a few extra hours a day to run my business, clean my house, exercise, make dinner. etc. My energy level has definitely gone up which I love.

Today I am really going to concentrate on Carbs. Really try hard to stay under 100.  I LOVE bread, or anything soft like that. uuummmmm rolls. Yes, rolls it is true you are what you eat. I've ate so many rolls I have some of my own to carry around with me at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment