Trying to Conceive Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 4!

I have been extremely good the past four days and am actually quite proud of myself. 4 Days doesn't seem like a lot, but to me it is.  I usually don't make it by the end of the day before I blow my diet on something stupid.  I have been eating fruits and veggies and making healthy dinners.  The other night (Sunday) was date night.  We ate out, I ordered a 350 something calorie grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun.  We went to a movie and stopped a gas station to get goodies like normal.  I didn't gorge. I ate ONE serving of Swedish fish. Usually I eat the entire bag before we are ten minutes into the movie. 
I weighed myself today. Only down .4 lbs but I will take it. I am starting to feel better and I don't think my stomach is quite as bloated now that I am getting all the junk out of there so that is a huge plus.
One thing I am struggling with a little is being short of breath.  When I lay down I didn't realize that being fat was a problem, I am having a little bit of a hard time breathing.  Must lose weight!
Well I just wanted to leave a quick update. I will hopefully post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment