Trying to Conceive Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The waiting game...

I have sadly neglected this blog for the past 19 days :( This also means I have been eating crap and not really exercising. Yesterday I decided to jump back on the band wagon..and I weighed in at 230.4 holy heavens!! Officially my heaviest weight ever :( Well I exercised yesterday for about an hour and ate fairly descent. I weighed in this morning at 229.3 so at least I lost :) According to my schedule I need to lose another 9.3lbs by the 30th of this month. If I work my rear off I just might be able to catch up :)
Also if we are still on track for our Florida trip in December I have 240 days left to lose 89 lbs. that's only .37 lbs a day to get to my goal weight (yesterday it was .38 lbs. :) )

All of this could be put on hold a bit if I am pregnant though. Yesterday I didn't quite feel like myself. I had little butterflies all day and a little nausea, but nothing came up. We did indeed try on my suspected ovulation days and according to my calendar I could of started yesterday since I started on the 19th the month of January & February. March I didn't start until the 23rd however. So I just get to wait..I absolutely hate this part. I wait a while get antsy, take a test and it's a negative. I usually start the next day after taking the test anyways. So this time I am waiting 2 weeks. or until I really start to show signs. So the countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment